Community Support & Operations Specialist
Tunefind is the biggest website dedicated to the music heard on TV and in films. Each month we have over 5 million visitors checking out the music from over 1200 TV shows and over 1600 movies. We work with over 100 music supervisors and also have user-submitted and verified songs. Read more Tunefind’s back story.
You’re meticulous and detail-oriented, enjoy research, and have excellent written English and strong communication skills. Navigating customer support inquiries and fostering a positive, helpful online community are fun challenges for you. You’re excited to hunt down music, and enjoy helping others do the same. You keep an eye on trends and love to stay on top of what’s happening in music, tv, movies and entertainment. You’re responsible and discreet with sensitive information. You’re happy and productive while working remotely, using Slack and email to manage team communication. You can reliably commit to 2-5 hours per day, 4-5 days per week.
About the Job
Tunefind is growing fast and is looking for an energetic team member to support our user community. This is a remote, part-time position of 15-20 hours per week, spread throughout the week. It has the potential to expand into a full time role for the right candidate.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing official song data provided to Tunefind by music supervisors
- Validating user-submitted data using official sources.
- Monitoring industry news to ensure Tunefind has all relevant film and TV titles included on the site.
- Daily monitoring of site activity to help identify trending content, hard-to-find songs requiring official input from music supervisors, unreleased tracks in high demand for artist/label notification, user feedback and more.
- Representing Tunefind on website Q&A to assist users, ensure everyone is following community guidelines, and that data is being entered accurately.
- Responding to user support inquiries submitted via email, Twitter, Facebook.
- Authoring the weekly top TV song post for the Tunefind blog.
Pay is commensurate with experience. Savvy candidates can grow the position to include additional responsibilities around social media, blog content, and/or music supervisor relationships.
Send your resume and a paragraph about why your favorite band/show/movie is so awesome/lit/epic/sick to info@tunefind dot com with the subject: Job.